DIPLOMA COURSE IN BOTULINUM TOXIN(DCBT)
WHAT IS DCBT
Directed at medical professionals, this course develop deep into the technical practice and is meant for trained professionals. The Botulinum Toxin aesthetic program mainly covers the basic physics behind the way Botulinum Toxin work, and presents some of their most important applications in vivid detail. This course begins with the evolution and history of Botulinum Toxin along with its properties, Botulinum Toxin tissue interactions and Botulinum Toxin safety measures. Each chapter includes unique protocols for treatment in various conditions.
ELIGIBILITY : For Registered Medical Practitioner
DURATION : 30 DAYS
- Get trained in Aesthetic Botulinum Toxin techniques by International Experts.
- Chance to own a UK & Govt. of India Certificate.
WHY PARTICIPATE ?
This opportunity gives one better exposure and training in cosmetology and aesthetics by getting hands-on training on live models and Start-of-the-art technologies. All the courses at AILAM are designed to be covered in 360 degrees manner. Meaning all the students will have the opportunity to study all the aspects of their courses through virtual classroom, Flexi-learning, live interactions with the faculties, physical classroom education, and hands-on training on live models. All the students will be trained by the Industry expert. Hands-on practice in international markets is quite expensive, courses at AILAM offer you the finest high standard training and hands-on over live models at economical prices. Choose AILAM and get skilled to be a successful entrepreneur or get your dream job in evolving upcoming
- INTRODUCTION TO BOTULINUM TOXIN
- TYPE AND STRUCTURE
- MECHANISM OF ACTION
- ONSET & DURATION OF ACTION
- BASIC REVIEW OF FACIAL ANATOMY
- INDICATIONS FOR UPPER FACE
- INDICATIONS FOR MIDDLE FACE
- INDICATIONS FOR LOWER FACE
- INDICATIONS FOR NECK
- PRACTICAL ASPECTS
- INDICATIONS & CONTRAINDICATIONS
- PATIENT SELECTION
- COUNSELLING AND INFORMED CONSENT
- PHOTOGRAPHIC DOCUMENTATION
- STORAGE & DILUTION
- PROCEDURAL ASPECTS
- BASIC INDICATIONS (UPPER FACE)
- ADVANCED INDICATIONS (MID, LOWER FACE & NECK)
- PROCEDURE FOR COSMETIC ENHANCEMENT
- APPROPRIATE DOSES
- POST PROCEDURE CARE
- NON RESPONDERS
- PRACTICAL TIPS
- DIFFERENCE IN ASIAN & CAUCASIAN SKIN
- CLINICAL STUDIES
- COMBINATION THERAPY
- NON-COSMETIC INDICATIONS
- WHAT’S NEW?