DIPLOMA COURSE IN FACIAL FILLERS (DCFF))
WHAT IS DCFF
Directed at medical professionals, this course develop deep into the technical practice and is meant for trained professionals. The Facial Fillers aesthetic program mainly covers the basic physics behind the way Facial Fillers work, and presents some of their most important applications in vivid detail. This course begins with the evolution and history of Facial Fillers along with its properties, Facial Fillers tissue interactions and Facial Fillers safety measures. Each chapter includes unique protocols for treatment in various conditions.
ELIGIBILITY : For Registered Medical Practitioner
DURATION : 30 DAYS
- Get trained in Aesthetic Botulinum Toxin techniques by International Experts.
- Chance to own a UK & Govt. of India Certificate.
WHY PARTICIPATE ?
This opportunity gives one better exposure and training in cosmetology and aesthetics by getting hands-on training on live models and Start-of-the-art technologies. All the courses at AILAM are designed to be covered in 360 degrees manner. Meaning all the students will have the opportunity to study all the aspects of their courses through virtual classroom, Flexi-learning, live interactions with the faculties, physical classroom education, and hands-on training on live models. All the students will be trained by the Industry expert. Hands-on practice in international markets is quite expensive, courses at AILAM offer you the finest high standard training and hands-on over live models at economical prices. Choose AILAM and get skilled to be a successful entrepreneur or get your dream job in evolving upcoming aesthetic
- INTRODUCTION TO DERMA FILLERS
- CLASSIFICATION OF FILLERS
- FILLERS FOR FROWN LINES
- FILLERS FOR UNDER EYES (TEAR TROUGH)
- FILLERS FOR VOLUME AUGMENTATION OF CHEEKS
- FILLERS FOR VOLUME AUGMENTATION OF LIPS
- FILLERS FOR VOLUME AUGMENTATION OF MENTOLABIAL
- PRACTICAL ASPECTS
- INDICATIONS & CONTRAINDICATIONS
- INJECTION TECHNIQUES
- POST PROCEDURE CARE
- PRACTICAL TIPS
- COMBINATION OF FILLERS WITH OTHER PROCEDURES
- CLINICAL STUDIES
- WHAT’S NEW?
- PATIENT SELECTION
- FILLERS FOR VOLUME AUGMENTATION OF MENTOLABIAL FOLDS
- PRACTICAL ASPEC