DIPLOMA COURSE IN LASER HAIR REMOVAL (DCLHR)
WHAT IS DCLHR
Directed at medical professionals, this course develop deep into the technical practice and is meant for trained professionals. The LASER Hair Removal aesthetic program mainly covers the basic physics behind the way LASER Hair Removal work, and presents some of their most important applications in vivid detail. This course begins with the evolution and history of LASER Hair Removal along with its properties, LASER Hair Removal tissue interactions and LASER Hair Removal safety measures. Each chapter includes unique protocols for treatment in various conditions.
ELIGIBILITY : 10+2
DURATION : 30 DAYS
- Get trained in Aesthetic LASER Hair Removal techniques by International Experts.
- Chance to own a UK & Govt. of India Certificate.
WHY PARTICIPATE ?
This opportunity gives one better exposure and training in cosmetology and aesthetics by getting hands-on training on live models and Start-of-the-art technologies. All the courses at AILAM are designed to be covered in 360 degrees manner. Meaning all the students will have the opportunity to study all the aspects of their courses through virtual classroom, Flexi-learning, live interactions with the faculties, physical classroom education, and hands-on training on live models. All the students will be trained by the Industry expert. Hands-on practice in international markets is quite expensive, courses at AILAM offer you the finest high standard training and hands-on over live models at economical prices. Choose AILAM and get skilled to be a successful entrepreneur or get your dream job in evolving upcoming Aesthetics and LASER Hair Removal Industry.
- LASER Terminology and Parameters
- APPLIED HAIR ANATOMYTypes of LASERS
- Tissue Interaction of LASER
- Chromophores or Targets of LASER
- PRACTICAL APPLICATION OF
- LASER PRINCIPLES
- FUTURE OF LASER TECHNOLOGY
- Recent Aesthetic LASERTreatment and Technologies across Globe
- Indications and Contraindications of LASER
- LASER Hazards and Safety
- Non-Ablative LASER
- Vascular LASERS
- Q Switch LASER for Removal of
- Pigment & Tattoo
- Hair Removal LASERS- Single,
- Double and Triple Wavelength
- Therapy with Intense Pulsed Light (IPL)
- Patient Preparation for LASER
- Post LASER Care
- Management of Complication of
- Light-Based Devices
- Uses of LASER for Skin Rejuvenation and Skin Resurfacing
- Recent Indications of LASERS for Antiaging
- Combination of LASERS for Optimum Output
- Combination of LASERS with Other Aesthetic Modalities
- PRACTICAL ASPECTS
- INFRASTRUCTURE NEEDS OF A LASER CLINIC
- PHYSICIAN QUALIFICATIONS FOR USE OF LASER EQUIPMENTS
- PURCHASING EQUIPMENT
- SAFETY, INFECTION CONTROL AND EMERGENCY MANAGEMENT
- WHAT’S NEW?