Weight Loss Treatment
Weight Loss is a never ending journey for many of us. Due to our lifestyle, we hardly have any time to quickly reduce the weight.
We at Auraa Skincare, are offering personalized and advanced weight loss treatments. Our services include a wide range of non-surgical weight loss procedures using advanced measurements and machines. Usually in these programs, the stubborn fat is removed with the help of ultrasound or laser treatment without any side effects.
The first step to initiate a weight loss program is to take a proper diet.
There is no single rule that applies to anyone but in order to lose weight at a safer side up to 1 kg a week, it is advisable to reduce the energy intake by 600 calories a day.
For more information or to schedule an appointment, contact us for Free Doctor Consultation
For few men, these statistics mean not consuming more than 1,900 calories a day; while for most women, no more than 1,400 calories a day.
A healthy diet should always consists of:
- plenty of fruits & vegetables
- plenty of rice, bread and fiber rich food
- milk and dairy products
- meat, fish, eggs in adequate portions
- very small amounts of sugar and fats
Reducing the amount of calories will definitely help you lose weight, but maintaining a healthy weight requires physical activity to burn some energy.
Studies shows that adults should do a minimum of 150 minutes moderate activity per week. Moderate-intensity workouts include:
- Brisk Walking
- Sports activities
You may need to exercise for longer each day to prevent obesity or regaining the weight if you’ve been obese.
Body Mass Index – BMI, is widely used as a simple way of finding out whether a person is a healthy weight to their height; for example, having a BMI of 18 to 25 means you’re a healthy person. Whereas a person with BMI of 25-30 is considered to be overweight.
Nutrition: An Easy Tool To Feel Good
In order to stay strong and healthy, one must know what, when and how to eat food. Eating nutritious food is one of the main aspects of being fit and fine.
Nutrition helps to lose weight, maintain a lean body, improve blood sugar levels, decrease cholesterol and provides minerals & vitamins to the body.
WHAT IS FITNESS?
Physical Fitness refers to the ability of your body systems to work together efficiently in order to allow you live a healthy life. It involves the performance of the heart, lungs and the muscles of the body. It helps us improve our mental strength and gains more emotional stability to fight with various situations.
BENEFITS OF EXERCISE
- Exercise can help Control Stress: Exercise is crucial to supporting a fast metabolism and burning more calories per day. It helps in maintaining muscle mass and weight loss.
- Exercise can increase your Energy Levels: Engaging in regular physical activity can boost your energy levels. This is also helpful to people with fatigue and those suffering from serious illness.
- Exercise can help the Skin Composition: Moderate exercise can provide antioxidant protection and promote blood flow, which can protect your skin and delay the signs of aging.